2020年11月4日 7:18 PM #4602Matthew Leidyゲスト
Turtles All the Way Down
by John Green
- Places: Indianapolis, Indiana, Indiana
- ISBN: 9780525555360 (0525555366)
- Author: John Green
- Awards: Lincoln Award Nominee (2020), Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Young Adult Fiction (2017), Alabama Author Award for Young Adult (2020), Hea Noorteraamat (2018)
- Genres: fiction, contemporary, romance, mystery, teen
- Language: english
- Format: hardcover, 286 pages
- Publisher: Dutton Books for Young Readers
- Characters: Aza Holmes, Davis Pickett, Daisy Ramirez, Mychal Turner, Noah Pickett
- Release date: October 10, 2017
About The Book
It all begins with a fugitive billionaire and the promise of a cash reward. Turtles All the Way Down is about lifelong friendship, the intimacy of an unexpected reunion, Star Wars fan fiction, and tuatara. But at its heart is Aza Holmes, a young woman navigating daily existence within the ever-tightening spiral of her own thoughts.
In his long-awaited return, John Green shares Aza’s story with shattering, unflinching clarity.
Hardcover book Turtles All the Way Down buy cheap. MOBI Turtles All the Way Down John Green iPhone on Book Depository. EPUB ebook Turtles All the Way Down read online on reader on Dymocks.
MP3 Turtles All the Way Down by John Green download. Hardback book Turtles All the Way Down read for Android. Online ebook Turtles All the Way Down by John Green on Powells.