2020年11月15日 4:42 AM #7044Thomas Charlesゲスト
The Wellness Workbook
How to Achieve Enduring Health and Vitality
by Regina Sara Ryan
- Language: english
- Format: paperback, 384 pages
- Genres: health
- Release date: April 1, 2004
- ISBN: 9781587612138 (1587612135)
- Author: Regina Sara Ryan
- Publisher: Celestial Arts
About The Book
For more than thirty years, John W. Travis, M.D., and Regina Sara Ryan have taught hundreds of thousands of people a practical whole-self approach to wellness and healthy living. Each chapter of the comprehensive WELLNESS WORKBOOK explores one of the twelve interconnected forms of energy that contribute to your overall health and vitality:
Self-Responsibility and Love, Breathing, Sensing, Eating, Moving, Feeling, Thinking, Playing and Working, Communicating, Sex,Finding Meaning,Transcending
From how you breathe to how you view the world, these twelve areas affect all aspects of your life: your disposition toward injury and illness, your relationships, your general level of happiness, and beyond. In an optimal state of wellness, all of your energies are in balance, and you are less prone to disease, stress, and other life-depleting factors. Using a self-assessment tool known as the Wellness Index, you’ll develop a clear picture of what areas in your life need attention.
Now in its third edition, the thoroughly updated and streamlined WELLNESS WORKBOOK provides hundreds of exercises and ideas to help you take control of your health and happiness.
· A classic text in the wellness field, thoroughly revised and updated, and streamlined for a more simple and practical presentation.
· Chapters cover self-responsibility and love, breathing, sensing, eating, moving, feeling, thinking, playing and working, communicating, sex, finding meaning, and transcending.
· Previous editions have sold more than 200,000 copies.
MP3 book The Wellness Workbook Regina Sara Ryan buy. Paperback ebook The Wellness Workbook read online on Mac on Powells. FB2 The Wellness Workbook by Regina Sara Ryan on Book Depository.