2020年11月7日 2:02 AM #5120Erin Nelsonゲスト
The Perfect Storm
A True Story of Men Against the Sea
by Sebastian Junger
- ISBN: 9780393337013 (0393337014)
- Awards: Laurence L. & Thomas Winship/PEN New England Award for Nonfiction (2007), ALA Alex Award (1998)
- Characters: Bobby Shatford, Capt. Billy Tyne, Dale Murphy
- Genres: history, adventure, biography, nature, survival, historical, science, travel
- Publisher: W. W. Norton & Company
- Format: paperback, 248 pages
- Language: english
- Release date: June 29, 2009
- Author: Sebastian Junger
About The Book
“Takes readers into the maelstrom and shows nature’s splendid and dangerous havoc at its utmost”.
October 1991. It was “the perfect storm” — a tempest that may happen only once in a century — a nor’easter created by so rare a combination of factors that it could not possibly have been worse. Creating waves ten stories high and winds of 120 miles an hour, the storm whipped the sea to inconceivable levels few people on Earth have ever witnessed. Few, except the six-man crew of the Andrea Gail, a commercial fishing boat tragically headed towards its hellish center.
Hardcover book The Perfect Storm on iOS on IndieBound. Hardback ebook The Perfect Storm by Sebastian Junger buy. MP3 The Perfect Storm read reader. FictionBook ebook The Perfect Storm Sebastian Junger download on Barnes & Noble. FB2 The Perfect Storm by Sebastian Junger download for PC on Bookshop.