by Andrew Michael Hurley

🔍 The Loney – READ MORE 🔍

• Language: english
    • Publisher: John Murray
    • ISBN: 9781473619821 (1473619823)
    • Author: Andrew Michael Hurley
    • Format: hardcover, 368 pages
    • Release date: August 27, 2015
    • Awards: Costa Book Award for First Novel (2015), James Herbert Award Nominee (2015)
    • Genres: horror, fiction, mystery, gothic, thriller, contemporary, religion, suspense

About The Book

“If it had another name, I never knew, but the locals called it the Loney — that strange nowhere between the Wyre and the Lune where Hanny and I went every Easter time with Mummer, Farther, Mr and Mrs Belderboss and Father Wilfred, the parish priest.

It was impossible to truly know the place. It changed with each influx and retreat, and the neap tides would reveal the skeletons of those who thought they could escape its insidious currents. No one ever went near the water. No one apart from us, that is.

I suppose I always knew that what happened there wouldn’t stay hidden for ever, no matter how much I wanted it to. No matter how hard I tried to forget….”

MP3 The Loney download Android on Bookshop. Paperback book The Loney by Andrew Michael Hurley. FB2 ebook The Loney buy cheap for PocketBook on Walmart. Online book The Loney Andrew Michael Hurley read. PDF ebook The Loney Andrew Michael Hurley buy on Amazon.

FictionBook The Loney download on reader. MOBI The Loney by Andrew Michael Hurley read online on Dymocks. Hardcover ebook The Loney iOS. TXT book The Loney by Andrew Michael Hurley. Hardback book The Loney read online for iPhone on Powells.

EPUB ebook The Loney download on Kindle. EPUB The Loney Andrew Michael Hurley buy on Barnes & Noble. PDF ebook The Loney Andrew Michael Hurley buy cheap iPad. Hardback The Loney read on IndieBound. FB2 book The Loney download on PC.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: The Loney – FB2 download ~ 9781473619821
あなたの情報: