2020年11月6日 12:11 AM #4870Ginger Turnboleゲスト
Animal Infections and the Next Human Pandemic
by David Quammen
- ISBN: 9780393346619 (0393346617)
- Publisher: W. W. Norton Company
- Release date: September 9, 2013
- Author: David Quammen
- Awards: National Book Critics Circle Award Nominee for General Nonfiction (2012), Andrew Carnegie Medal Nominee for Nonfiction (Shortlist) (2013), Royal Society of Biology General Book Prize (2013)
- Format: paperback, 592 pages
- Genres: science, medicine, biology, history, medical, health, animals, nature, disease
- Language: english
About The Book
Ebola, SARS, Hendra, AIDS, and countless other deadly viruses all have one thing in common: the bugs that transmit these diseases all originate in wild animals and pass to humans by a process called spillover. In this gripping account, David Quammen takes the reader along on this astonishing quest to learn how, where from, and why these diseases emerge and asks the terrifying question: What might the next big one be?
Online book Spillover David Quammen read online. EPUB ebook Spillover buy cheap reader on Books-a-Million. TXT Spillover by David Quammen download for iPhone on Powells.