2020年11月5日 12:39 PM #4746Achrijoli Leidyゲスト
Saga, Vol. 3
(Saga (Collected Editions), #3)
by Brian K. Vaughan, Fiona Staples
- Awards: Hugo Award Nominee for Best Graphic Story (2015), Harvey Awards for Best Continuing or Limited Series, Best Writer (for Brian K. Vaughan), Best Artist (for Fiona Staples) & Best Cover Artist (for Fiona Staples) (2014), Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards for Best Continuing Series, Best Writer (for Brian K. Vaughan) & Best Painter/Multimedia Artist (for Fiona Staples) AND nominated for Best Cover Artist (for Fiona Staples) (2014), Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Graphic Novels & Comics (2014)
- Genres: comics, fantasy, fiction, adult, romance, adventure
- Author: Brian K. Vaughan, Fiona Staples
- Release date: March 25, 2014
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9781607069317 (1607069318)
- Format: paperback, 144 pages
- Publisher: Image Comics
- Series: Saga (Collected Editions), #3
About The Book
From the Hugo Award-winning duo of Brian K. Vaughan (The Private Eye, Y: The Last Man) and Fiona Staples (North 40, Red Sonja), Saga is the sweeping tale of one young family fighting to find their place in the universe. Searching for their literary hero, new parents Marko and Alana travel to a cosmic lighthouse on the planet Quietus, while the couple’s multiple pursuers finally close in on their targets.
Collecting: Saga 13-18.
Paperback Saga, Vol. 3 by Brian K. Vaughan buy cheap on Bookshop. PDF ebook Saga, Vol. 3 for Android. MP3 book Saga, Vol. 3 download. TXT ebook Saga, Vol. 3 Brian K. Vaughan read on iOS on Kobo. MOBI book Saga, Vol. 3 buy PC on Books-a-Million.