2020年11月4日 10:11 AM #4465Angela Oliphantゲスト
by J.M. Barrie, Michael Hague
- ISBN: 9780805072457 (0805072454)
- Language: english
- Format: hardcover, 176 pages
- Places: London, England, Neverland (J.M. Barrie)
- Genres: classics, fantasy, fiction, childrens, adventure, literature
- Publisher: Henry Holt and Co.
- Release date: October 1, 2003
- Characters: Peter Pan (J.M. Barrie), Wendy Darling (J.M. Barrie), The Twins, John Darling (J.M. Barrie), Michael Darling (J.M. Barrie)
- Author: J.M. Barrie, Michael Hague
About The Book
Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie Peter Pan, the mischievous boy who refuses to grow up, lands in the Darling’s proper middle-class home to look for his shadow. He befriends Wendy, John and Michael and teaches them to fly (with a little help from fairy dust). He and Tinker Bell whisk them off to Never-land where they encounter the Red Indians, the Little Lost Boys, pirates and the dastardly Captain Hook.
PDF ebook Peter Pan download iPhone on Dymocks. Hardcover book Peter Pan J.M. Barrie read. Online Peter Pan. MOBI ebook Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie buy cheap for PocketBook on Booktopia.
FictionBook Peter Pan on IndieBound. Hardback book Peter Pan J.M. Barrie download on iOS. TXT ebook Peter Pan buy. MP3 Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie read online for Android on Powells.