• Genres: contemporary, humor, fiction, romance, school
    • ISBN: 9781408890219 (1408890216)
    • Author: William Sutcliffe
    • Release date: March 7, 2019
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Bloomsbury YA
    • Format: paperback, 256 pages

About The Book

Laugh-out-loud funny and instantly recognisable — not since The Inbetweeners has a coming of age story been so irreverent and relatable.

Fifteen-year-old Sam isn’t special. He’s not a famous vlogger, he’s never gone viral, and he doesn’t want to be the Next Big Thing. What he likes most is chatting to his friends and having a bit of a kick about.

None of which was a problem until Dad got rich and Mum made the whole family move to London. Now Sam is being made to go to the North London Academy for the Gifted and Talented, where every student is too busy planning Hollywood domination or starting alt-metal psychedelica crossover bands or making clothes out of bathmats to give someone as normal as him the time of day. Can Sam navigate his way through the weirdness and find a way to be himself?

A brilliant modern satire about fitting in, falling out and staying true to your own averageness.

MOBI ebook The Gifted, the Talented and Me read online on Book Depository. MP3 The Gifted, the Talented and Me William Sutcliffe buy cheap Mac. TXT book The Gifted, the Talented and Me by William Sutcliffe download on Powells.

EPUB ebook The Gifted, the Talented and Me for PC. Paperback The Gifted, the Talented and Me buy on iOS on Audible. FictionBook book The Gifted, the Talented and Me by William Sutcliffe read.

Online The Gifted, the Talented and Me on Barnes & Noble. Hardcover book The Gifted, the Talented and Me William Sutcliffe download for PocketBook. Hardback ebook The Gifted, the Talented and Me read on Bookshop.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (PDF) The Gifted, the Talented and Me
あなたの情報: