(PDF) I’m Afraid Your Teddy Is in the Principal’s Office by Jancee Dunn

島原半島無人販売所NAVIとは・・・ フォーラム test (PDF) I’m Afraid Your Teddy Is in the Principal’s Office by Jancee Dunn

• このトピックは空です。
2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #4676 返信
    Megan Jacobs
    ゲスト

I’m Afraid Your Teddy Is in the Principal’s Office
    by Jancee Dunn, Scott Nash

🔍 I’m Afraid Your Teddy Is in the Principal’s Office • READ MORE 🔍

• Format: hardcover, 40 pages
    • Release date: June 16, 2020
    • Language: english
    • Genres: school, childrens, fantasy, humor
    • ISBN: 9781536201987 (1536201987)
    • Author: Jancee Dunn, Scott Nash
    • Publisher: Candlewick Press

About The Book

What do your favorite toys get up to when you’re at school? Teddy and friends bring their creative mayhem to the classroom in a gleefully vicarious comic romp.

What would happen if your teddy bear stowed away in your backpack and followed you to school? And what if your teddy convinced all your friends’ stuffed animals to come along for the party? Would you believe they might sneak into the cafeteria to play Pizza Disc, head to the band room to put bubbles in the wind instruments, make a clever glue trap for the art teacher, and roll around in finger paint as well? Luckily, the principal remembers what it was like to be young and may let the rambunctious teddy bear and crew off just this once. Author Jancee Dunn and illustrator Scott Nash bring Teddy and friends back for more mischief in a high-spirited tale of uninhibited fun.

MP3 I’m Afraid Your Teddy Is in the Principal’s Office by Jancee Dunn on Audible. MOBI book I’m Afraid Your Teddy Is in the Principal’s Office buy on iPad. Hardcover ebook I’m Afraid Your Teddy Is in the Principal’s Office Jancee Dunn download Android. FictionBook book I’m Afraid Your Teddy Is in the Principal’s Office read online on Book Depository. TXT ebook I’m Afraid Your Teddy Is in the Principal’s Office Jancee Dunn read for iPhone on Walmart.

FB2 I’m Afraid Your Teddy Is in the Principal’s Office buy cheap. PDF I’m Afraid Your Teddy Is in the Principal’s Office download on PC on Books-a-Million. Hardback ebook I’m Afraid Your Teddy Is in the Principal’s Office by Jancee Dunn. EPUB book I’m Afraid Your Teddy Is in the Principal’s Office Jancee Dunn download for reader. Paperback I’m Afraid Your Teddy Is in the Principal’s Office buy cheap on IndieBound.

Online book I’m Afraid Your Teddy Is in the Principal’s Office read online iOS. MP3 ebook I’m Afraid Your Teddy Is in the Principal’s Office by Jancee Dunn on Powells. TXT book I’m Afraid Your Teddy Is in the Principal’s Office Jancee Dunn read Mac. PDF I’m Afraid Your Teddy Is in the Principal’s Office download on Bookshop. EPUB ebook I’m Afraid Your Teddy Is in the Principal’s Office buy on Kindle on Kobo.

#4682 返信
    mujin-hanbai
    ゲスト

Beyond the Sea | Paul Lynch | 9780374112431

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
返信先: (PDF) I’m Afraid Your Teddy Is in the Principal’s Office by Jancee Dunn
あなたの情報: