(PDF) Forever My Duke (Unlikely Duchesses, #2)

島原半島無人販売所NAVIとは・・・ フォーラム test (PDF) Forever My Duke (Unlikely Duchesses, #2)

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #2926 返信
    Aaron Ammerman
    ゲスト

Forever My Duke
    (Unlikely Duchesses, #2)
    by Olivia Drake

🔗 Forever My Duke — READ MORE 🔗

• Language: english
    • Author: Olivia Drake
    • Series: Unlikely Duchesses, #2
    • Publisher: St. Martin’s Publishing Group (St. Martin’s Paperbacks)
    • Release date: December 31, 2019
    • Format: paperback, 384 pages
    • ISBN: 9781250174390 (1250174392)

About The Book

Forever My Duke is the second novel in a brand new Regency romance series from Olivia Drake about rakish dukes and the governesses who steal their hearts.

Hadrian Ames, the Duke of Clayton, needs a bride. He even has the perfect one picked out. That is, until he meets the lovely, free-spirited Natalie Fanshawe. She’s the opposite of what a man of his high rank should desire in a wife — an outspoken American who has never even set foot in a London ballroom.

But Natalie doesn’t have time to be swept off her feet by a handsome duke who must be a spoiled scoundrel like every other British lord. And she couldn’t care less about Hadrian’s title. After all, it’s not as if he actually worked to attain his wealth and status. He surely can’t understand what it’s like to be a busy woman, planning to open a school while trying to reunite a six-year-old orphan with his English relatives. Nevertheless, Hadrian launches his campaign to win her heart. Can the utterly delightful American beauty ever find a way to love him… despite his being a duke?

TXT ebook Forever My Duke Olivia Drake download PocketBook. EPUB book Forever My Duke on Bookshop. FictionBook Forever My Duke read on Audible. Online Forever My Duke by Olivia Drake buy on iOS. FB2 ebook Forever My Duke Olivia Drake download on Dymocks.

MOBI book Forever My Duke for Kindle. MP3 book Forever My Duke by Olivia Drake buy cheap. PDF ebook Forever My Duke read online PC on IndieBound. Paperback Forever My Duke read for reader on Booktopia. Hardback Forever My Duke by Olivia Drake buy.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (PDF) Forever My Duke (Unlikely Duchesses, #2)
あなたの情報: