2020年11月6日 12:29 PM #4988Mues Elkinsゲスト
(Bull Mountain, #1)
by Brian Panowich
- Release date: July 7, 2015
- ISBN: 9780399173967 (039917396X)
- Series: Bull Mountain, #1
- Format: hardcover, 290 pages
- Places: Georgia
- Language: english
- Publisher: G.P. Putnam’s Sons
- Author: Brian Panowich
- Awards: Barry Award Nominee for Best First Novel (2016), Anthony Award Nominee for Best First Novel (2016), ITW Thriller Award for Best First Novel (2016), Los Angeles Times Book Prize Nominee for Mystery/Thriller (Runner-Up) (2015), Southern Book Prize for Beach Music Mystery (2016)
- Genres: fiction, mystery, thriller, crime, southern, suspense, novels
About The Book
Clayton Burroughs comes from a long line of outlaws. For generations, the Burroughs clan has made its home on Bull Mountain in North Georgia, running shine, pot, and meth over six state lines, virtually untouched by the rule of law. To distance himself from his family’s criminal empire, Clayton took the job of sheriff in a neighboring community to keep what peace he can. But when a federal agent with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms shows up at Clayton’s office with a plan to shut down the mountain, his hidden agenda will pit brother against brother, test loyalties, and could lead Clayton down a path to self-destruction.
Hardback ebook Bull Mountain Brian Panowich Android. FB2 Bull Mountain download on Barnes & Noble. FictionBook book Bull Mountain buy cheap.
EPUB ebook Bull Mountain by Brian Panowich read for reader on Amazon. PDF book Bull Mountain download. MOBI Bull Mountain by Brian Panowich read online on PocketBook on Kobo.
MP3 Bull Mountain Brian Panowich buy iOS on IndieBound. Paperback ebook Bull Mountain. TXT book Bull Mountain by Brian Panowich read online.