My So-Called Superpowers: All the Feels — audiobook download

島原半島無人販売所NAVIとは・・・ フォーラム test My So-Called Superpowers: All the Feels — audiobook download

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #3296 返信
    Ann Campbell
    ゲスト

My So-Called Superpowers: All the Feels
    (My So-Called Superpowers, #3)
    by Heather Nuhfer

🔗 My So-Called Superpowers: All the Feels • Click Here 🔗

• ISBN: 9781250138644 (1250138647)
    • Format: hardcover, 240 pages
    • Ages: 8+
    • Release date: January 21, 2020
    • Author: Heather Nuhfer
    • Publisher: Imprint
    • Language: english
    • Series: My So-Called Superpowers, #3

About The Book

My So-Called Superpowers: All the Feels is the third book in a heartwarming middle-grade series about a girl whose emotions turn into uncontrollable superpowers.

Veronica’s powers have taught her a lot — about her family, her friends, and how to be herself. They’ve also literally rained on her parade, turned her green with jealousy, and set her school on fire. You win some, you lose some.

Now Veronica’s finally figuring out how to control her superpowers. But then she discovers there might be a way to get rid of them forever — and to live a “normal” life.

Featuring ten black-and-white illustrations by Simini Blocker, All the Feels raises the stakes for this middle-school girl who has to decide if being “normal” is as fun as going on a roller-coaster ride of superpowered emotion.

An Imprint Book.

Online ebook My So-Called Superpowers: All the Feels read for iOS. Paperback My So-Called Superpowers: All the Feels Heather Nuhfer on Powells. FictionBook book My So-Called Superpowers: All the Feels by Heather Nuhfer download on PocketBook on Bookshop. PDF book My So-Called Superpowers: All the Feels buy.

FB2 ebook My So-Called Superpowers: All the Feels buy cheap. TXT My So-Called Superpowers: All the Feels by Heather Nuhfer read online iPhone on Kobo. MOBI book My So-Called Superpowers: All the Feels Heather Nuhfer download for iPad. Hardcover ebook My So-Called Superpowers: All the Feels on Audible.

Hardback My So-Called Superpowers: All the Feels read online on Android on Booktopia. EPUB My So-Called Superpowers: All the Feels by Heather Nuhfer download. MP3 book My So-Called Superpowers: All the Feels on IndieBound. PDF ebook My So-Called Superpowers: All the Feels Heather Nuhfer buy Kindle.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: My So-Called Superpowers: All the Feels — audiobook download
あなたの情報: