My Name Is Lucy Barton
    (Amgash, #1)
    by Elizabeth Strout

🔗 My Name Is Lucy Barton : Read More 🔗

• Genres: fiction, contemporary, family, novels, adult, american
    • Publisher: Random House
    • Series: Amgash, #1
    • Language: english
    • Awards: Booker Prize Nominee for Longlist (2016), NAIBA Book of the Year for Fiction (2016), Women’s Prize for Fiction Nominee for Longlist (2016), Andrew Carnegie Medal Nominee for Fiction (2017), Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Fiction (2016)
    • ISBN: 9781400067695 (1400067693)
    • Format: hardcover, 193 pages
    • Release date: January 12, 2016
    • Author: Elizabeth Strout

About The Book

Lucy Barton is recovering slowly from what should have been a simple operation. Her mother, to whom she hasn’t spoken for many years, comes to see her. Her unexpected visit forces Lucy to confront the tension and longing that have informed every aspect of her life: her impoverished childhood in Amgash, Illinois, her escape to New York and her desire to become a writer, her faltering marriage, her love for her two daughters.

Knitting this powerful narrative together is the brilliant storytelling voice of Lucy herself: keenly observant, deeply human, and truly unforgettable. In My Name Is Lucy Barton, one of America’s finest writers shows how a simple hospital visit illuminates the most tender relationship of all-the one between mother and daughter.

Paperback ebook My Name Is Lucy Barton by Elizabeth Strout on Kobo. Hardback book My Name Is Lucy Barton read online for iOS. Online My Name Is Lucy Barton Elizabeth Strout buy cheap on Booktopia. MP3 My Name Is Lucy Barton download Kindle. PDF ebook My Name Is Lucy Barton by Elizabeth Strout on Android on Audible.

MOBI book My Name Is Lucy Barton read. Hardcover ebook My Name Is Lucy Barton Elizabeth Strout download. FictionBook book My Name Is Lucy Barton buy on iPad on Dymocks. EPUB My Name Is Lucy Barton PocketBook. TXT My Name Is Lucy Barton Elizabeth Strout buy cheap on Bookshop.

#4609 返信
    mujin-hanbai
    ゲスト

Clouds of Witness – Dorothy L. Sayers – 9780061043536

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
返信先: (MOBI) My Name Is Lucy Barton | 9781400067695
あなたの情報: