(MOBI) I Dared to Call Him Father by Bilquis Sheikh : 9780800793241

島原半島無人販売所NAVIとは・・・ フォーラム test (MOBI) I Dared to Call Him Father by Bilquis Sheikh : 9780800793241

• このトピックは空です。
2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #5288 返信
    Ann Nicole
    ゲスト

I Dared to Call Him Father
    The Miraculous Story of a Muslim Woman’s Encounter with God

by Bilquis Sheikh, Richard H. Schneider

I Dared to Call Him Father ~ CLICK HERE

• Publisher: Chosen Books
    • ISBN: 9780800793241 (0800793242)
    • Format: paperback, 192 pages
    • Genres: christian, biography, memoir, faith, religion, christianity, islam
    • Author: Bilquis Sheikh, Richard H. Schneider
    • Language: english
    • Release date: April 1, 2003

About The Book

How do I give myself to God completely? What happens when I do? I Dared to Call Him Father is a book for everyone who has ever asked these questions.

It is the fascinating true story of Bilquis Sheikh, a prominent Muslim woman in South Asia who faced these questions at the crossroads of her life — and found the astonishing answers. Her entire life turned upside down as a series of strange dreams launched her on a quest that would forever consume her heart, mind and soul.

This 25th anniversary edition contains a new afterword by a Western friend of Bilquis and a new appendix on how the East enriches the West.

Hardback I Dared to Call Him Father buy. PDF ebook I Dared to Call Him Father by Bilquis Sheikh read on PocketBook on Powells. MP3 book I Dared to Call Him Father Bilquis Sheikh download.

Online book I Dared to Call Him Father Android on Amazon. FB2 ebook I Dared to Call Him Father Bilquis Sheikh buy cheap for Kindle on Booktopia. FictionBook I Dared to Call Him Father.

#5292 返信
    mujin-hanbai
    ゲスト

The Mandibles: A Family, 2029–2047 by Lionel Shriver – 9780062328243

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
返信先: (MOBI) I Dared to Call Him Father by Bilquis Sheikh : 9780800793241
あなたの情報: