2020年10月27日 10:01 PM #2917Brenda Littleゲスト
The Anatomy of the Aura
(A Start Here Guide for Beginners)
by Eliza Swann
- Author: Eliza Swann
- Release date: April 14, 2020
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9781250257734 (1250257735)
- Series: A Start Here Guide for Beginners
- Publisher: St. Martin’s Publishing Group (St. Martin’s Essentials)
- Format: paperback, 208 pages
About The Book
If you want to explore the energy and beauty of auras, simply start here!
Auras: The Anatomy of the Aura is a modern illustrated guide to the ancient practice of aura reading. The latest title in The Start Here Guide Series, this is the perfect book to introduce readers to the power and beauty of auras. These layered veils of energy surround all physical things and reflect the state of their internal energy flow. Author and teacher Eliza Swann demystifies the world of auras and brings an ancient tradition into the modern era, teaching readers:
– What an “aura” is from both mystical and scientific perspectives
– Techniques for learning to perceive auras
– The history of the concept of auras
– An in-depth explanation of the layers of the human aura
– An extensive glossary of terminology relating to the human aura
– How to heal the human aura
Black and white illustrations throughout the book help readers visualize the techniques as they read. Packed with information yet always fun and accessible, Auras is the ultimate beginners guide!
Online Auras buy cheap for PocketBook on Powells. FictionBook book Auras by Eliza Swann read. MP3 ebook Auras Eliza Swann download on iOS on Walmart.
TXT Auras. Hardcover book Auras download on Booktopia. Hardback ebook Auras Eliza Swann read online iPad.
Paperback Auras by Eliza Swann on Amazon. EPUB book Auras buy on iPhone. PDF ebook Auras download on IndieBound.