2020年11月8日 1:54 PM #5451Caitlin Campbellゲスト
Love in the Time of Cholera
by Gabriel García Márquez, Edith Grossman
- Publisher: Vintage International
- Author: Gabriel García Márquez, Edith Grossman
- Format: paperback, 348 pages
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9781400034680 (140003468X)
- Release date: October 5, 2003
- Places: Colombia, Cartagena
- Genres: fiction, classics, romance, literature, novels, historical
- Awards: Audie Award, Los Angeles Times Book Prize for Fiction (1988)
- Characters: Fermina Daza, Florentino Ariza, Juvenal Urbino, Lorenzo Daza, Aunt Escolástica
About The Book
In their youth, Florentino Ariza and Fermina Daza fall passionately in love. When Fermina eventually chooses to marry a wealthy, well-born doctor, Florentino is heartbroken, but he is a romantic. As he rises in his business career he whiles away the years in 622 affairs — yet he reserves his heart for Fermina. Her husband dies at last, and Florentino purposefully attends the funeral. Fifty years, nine months, and four days after he first declared his love for Fermina, he will do so again.
MOBI ebook Love in the Time of Cholera read online for Mac. Paperback book Love in the Time of Cholera Gabriel García Márquez download on Booktopia. TXT Love in the Time of Cholera buy.