I’m a Stranger Here Myself by Bill Bryson – buy book | 9780767903820

島原半島無人販売所NAVIとは・・・ フォーラム test I’m a Stranger Here Myself by Bill Bryson – buy book | 9780767903820

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #5069 返信
    Jake Bolden
    ゲスト

I’m a Stranger Here Myself
    Notes on Returning to America After Twenty Years Away

by Bill Bryson

🔍 I’m a Stranger Here Myself • CLICK HERE 🔍

• Language: english
    • Publisher: Broadway Books
    • Release date: June 28, 2000
    • ISBN: 9780767903820 (076790382X)
    • Author: Bill Bryson
    • Format: paperback, 304 pages
    • Genres: travel, humor, memoir, essays, biography, american, autobiography

About The Book

After living in Britain for two decades, Bill Bryson recently moved back to the United States with his English wife and four children (he had read somewhere that nearly 3 million Americans believed they had been abducted by aliens — as he later put it, “it was clear my people needed me”). They were greeted by a new and improved America that boasts microwave pancakes, twenty-four-hour dental-floss hotlines, and the staunch conviction that ice is not a luxury item.

Delivering the brilliant comic musings that are a Bryson hallmark, I’m a Stranger Here Myself recounts his sometimes disconcerting reunion with the land of his birth. The result is a book filled with hysterical scenes of one man’s attempt to reacquaint himself with his own country, but it is also an extended if at times bemused love letter to the homeland he has returned to after twenty years away.

Hardcover I’m a Stranger Here Myself download. EPUB book I’m a Stranger Here Myself Bill Bryson iPad on Walmart. MP3 ebook I’m a Stranger Here Myself by Bill Bryson buy on reader. FictionBook ebook I’m a Stranger Here Myself read online on Booktopia.

Hardback book I’m a Stranger Here Myself buy cheap on Kobo. Online I’m a Stranger Here Myself by Bill Bryson for Android. FB2 ebook I’m a Stranger Here Myself Bill Bryson read on PC. MOBI book I’m a Stranger Here Myself download on Barnes & Noble.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: I’m a Stranger Here Myself by Bill Bryson – buy book | 9780767903820
あなたの情報: