2020年11月4日 4:54 AM #4405Amy Crashゲスト
How to Breathe Underwater
by Julie Orringer
- Language: english
- Format: paperback, 226 pages
- ISBN: 9781400034369 (1400034361)
- Awards: Guardian First Book Award Nominee for Also Commended (2004), William Saroyan International Prize for Writing Nominee for Fiction (2005)
- Author: Julie Orringer
- Genres: fiction, contemporary, american, literature, adult
- Publisher: Vintage
- Release date: April 12, 2005
About The Book
Nine brave, wise, and spellbinding stories make up this award-winning debut. In “When She is Old and I Am Famous” a young woman confronts the inscrutable power of her cousin’s beauty. In “Note to Sixth-Grade Self” a band of popular girls exerts its social power over an awkward outcast. In “Isabel Fish” fourteen-year-old Maddy learns to scuba dive in order to mend her family after a terrible accident. Alive with the victories, humiliations, and tragedies of youth, How to Breathe Underwater illuminates this powerful territory with striking grace and intelligence.
FictionBook How to Breathe Underwater for Android. Online ebook How to Breathe Underwater Julie Orringer read online on IndieBound. FB2 book How to Breathe Underwater by Julie Orringer buy cheap on Kindle.
MP3 ebook How to Breathe Underwater download on Barnes & Noble. Hardback book How to Breathe Underwater by Julie Orringer read reader on Bookshop. MOBI How to Breathe Underwater download.