2020年11月8日 6:02 PM #5496Carolyn Thompsonゲスト
by Samanta Schweblin, Megan McDowell, Ruth Sepp
- Language: english
- Author: Samanta Schweblin, Megan McDowell, Ruth Sepp
- Awards: Shirley Jackson Award for Novella (2017), Tähtifantasia Award (2019), Premio Tigre Juan (2015), Warwick Prize for Women in Translation Nominee for Longlist (2017), The Rooster — The Morning News Tournament of Books (2018)
- Format: hardcover, 183 pages
- ISBN: 9780399184598 (0399184597)
- Release date: January 10, 2017
- Publisher: Riverhead Books
- Genres: horror, fiction, contemporary, novella, mystery, novels, adult
About The Book
Experience the blazing, surreal sensation of a fever dream…
A young woman named Amanda lies dying in a rural hospital clinic. A boy named David sits beside her. She’s not his mother. He’s not her child. Together, they tell a haunting story of broken souls, toxins, and the power and desperation of family.
Fever Dream is a nightmare come to life, a ghost story for the real world, a love story and a cautionary tale. One of the freshest new voices to come out of the Spanish language and translated into English for the first time, Samanta Schweblin creates an aura of strange psychological menace and otherworldly reality in this absorbing, unsettling, taut novel.
FictionBook Fever Dream Samanta Schweblin on Android on Kobo. Online book Fever Dream download. Hardback ebook Fever Dream by Samanta Schweblin buy cheap on Walmart. Paperback Fever Dream read online for Mac.
TXT book Fever Dream by Samanta Schweblin buy iPhone on Audible. MOBI ebook Fever Dream read. Hardcover book Fever Dream on Book Depository. EPUB Fever Dream Samanta Schweblin download on PC.