2020年11月7日 12:47 PM #5218Helen Duffゲスト
Etiquette & Espionage
(Finishing School, #1)
by Gail Carriger
- Genres: steampunk, fantasy, paranormal, fiction, vampires, historical, mystery
- Release date: February 5, 2013
- Publisher: Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
- Awards: Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Young Adult Fantasy & Science Fiction (2013), Prix Elbakin.net for Meilleur roman fantasy traduit Jeunesse (2014)
- Language: english
- Format: hardcover, 307 pages
- Series: Finishing School, #1
- Author: Gail Carriger
- ISBN: 9780316190084 (031619008X)
- Characters: Sophronia Temminnick, Dimity Plumleigh-Teignmott, Pillover Plumleigh-Teignmott, Monique de Pelouse, Sister Herschel-Teape
About The Book
It’s one thing to learn to curtsy properly. It’s quite another to learn to curtsy and throw a knife at the same time. Welcome to Finishing School.
Fourteen-year-old Sophronia is a great trial to her poor mother. Sophronia is more interested in dismantling clocks and climbing trees than proper manners — and the family can only hope that company never sees her atrocious curtsy. Mrs. Temminnick is desperate for her daughter to become a proper lady. So she enrolls Sophronia in Mademoiselle Geraldine’s Finishing Academy for Young Ladies of Quality.
But Sophronia soon realizes the school is not quite what her mother might have hoped. At Mademoiselle Geraldine’s, young ladies learn to finish…everything. Certainly, they learn the fine arts of dance, dress, and etiquette, but they also learn to deal out death, diversion, and espionage — in the politest possible ways, of course. Sophronia and her friends are in for a rousing first year’s education.
Online book Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger read online. Hardcover Etiquette & Espionage for iPhone on Books-a-Million. Hardback ebook Etiquette & Espionage Gail Carriger download on Audible.
TXT book Etiquette & Espionage buy cheap on Kindle. FictionBook ebook Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger on IndieBound. MP3 Etiquette & Espionage read PocketBook.