(ePUB) The Gingerbread Man and the Leprechaun Loose at School

島原半島無人販売所NAVIとは・・・ フォーラム test (ePUB) The Gingerbread Man and the Leprechaun Loose at School

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #14977 返信
    Ginny Wade
    ゲスト

The Gingerbread Man and the Leprechaun Loose at School
    by Laura Murray, Mike Lowery

🔥 The Gingerbread Man and the Leprechaun Loose at School · Read More 🔥

• Genres: holiday, school, childrens, humor, adventure
    • Language: english
    • Release date: January 9, 2018
    • ISBN: 9781101996942 (1101996943)
    • Publisher: G.P. Putnam’s Sons Books for Young Readers
    • Format: hardcover, 32 pages
    • Author: Laura Murray, Mike Lowery

About The Book

A leprechaun is causing all kinds of trouble on St. Patrick’s Day — but our popular Gingerbread Man is back to save the day!

After a mischievous leprechaun makes a mess of the band room, the Gingerbread Man vows to catch him. He follows the leprechaun’s clues all around the building finding chaos everywhere — even in the library! But then he finds the worst clue of all. It says the leprechaun’s next target might be a house made of gingerbread!

Luckily, the Gingerbread Man makes it to his classroom in time to set a trap for the leprechaun. He’ll show that mischief maker that he messed with the wrong cookie this time.

“I’m on a mission! I’ve got a good plan.

I can catch him! I’m the Gingerbread Man!”

PDF ebook The Gingerbread Man and the Leprechaun Loose at School buy cheap on reader on Dymocks. Paperback The Gingerbread Man and the Leprechaun Loose at School by Laura Murray read online. Hardcover book The Gingerbread Man and the Leprechaun Loose at School download.

MP3 The Gingerbread Man and the Leprechaun Loose at School Laura Murray iOS on Bookshop. Hardback book The Gingerbread Man and the Leprechaun Loose at School by Laura Murray download on Walmart. MOBI ebook The Gingerbread Man and the Leprechaun Loose at School read for Android.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (ePUB) The Gingerbread Man and the Leprechaun Loose at School
あなたの情報: