ゲスト

Private Peaceful
    by Michael Morpurgo

🔰 Private Peaceful : Read More 🔰

• Language: english
    • Characters: Molly, Thomas “Tommo” Peaceful, Charlie Peaceful
    • Genres: war, fiction, historical, novels, childrens, school, family
    • Author: Michael Morpurgo
    • Awards: Blue Peter Book Award, California Young Readers Medal for Young Adult (2008), Carnegie Medal Nominee (2003)
    • Release date: October 1, 2004
    • ISBN: 9780439636483 (0439636485)
    • Format: hardcover, 208 pages
    • Publisher: Scholastic Press

About The Book

From the Children’s Laureate of England, a stunning novel of the First World War, a boy who is on its front lines, and a childhood remembered.

“They’ve gone now, and I’m alone at last. I have the whole night ahead of me, and I won’t waste a single moment of it … I want tonight to be long, as long as my life . . .” For young Private Peaceful, looking back over his childhood while he is on night watch in the battlefields of the First World War, his memories are full of family life deep in the countryside: his mother, Charlie, Big Joe, and Molly, the love of his life. Too young to be enlisted, Thomas has followed his brother to war and now, every moment he spends thinking about his life, means another moment closer to danger.

Paperback ebook Private Peaceful buy cheap. Hardcover Private Peaceful by Michael Morpurgo read on PC on IndieBound. MP3 book Private Peaceful. FB2 book Private Peaceful Michael Morpurgo download for Mac on Booktopia. FictionBook Private Peaceful on Book Depository.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (ePUB) Private Peaceful — 9780439636483
あなたの情報: