2020年11月3日 5:04 PM #4242Jennifer Battishilゲスト
by Ramez Naam
- ISBN: 9780857662934 (0857662937)
- Format: paperback, 460 pages
- Publisher: Angry Robot
- Language: english
- Awards: Arthur C. Clarke Award Nominee (2014), Geffen Award Nominee for Best Translated Science Fiction Book (2019), Grand Prix de l’Imaginaire Nominee for Roman étranger and Nominee for Traduction (2015), Prometheus Award for Best Novel (2014), The Kitschies Nominee for Golden Tentacle (Debut) (2013)
- Author: Ramez Naam
- Release date: December 18, 2012
- Genres: fiction, cyberpunk, thriller, dystopia, fantasy, technology
- Series: Nexus, #1
- Characters: Kaden Lane, Samantha Cataranes
About The Book
Mankind gets an upgrade
In the near future, the experimental nano-drug Nexus can link humans together, mind to mind. There are some who want to improve it. There are some who want to eradicate it. And there are others who just want to exploit it.
When a young scientist is caught improving Nexus, he’s thrust over his head into a world of danger and international espionage — for there is far more at stake than anyone realizes.
From the halls of academe to the halls of power, from the headquarters of an elite US agency in Washington DC to a secret lab beneath a top university in Shanghai, from the underground parties of San Francisco to the illegal biotech markets of Bangkok, from an international neuroscience conference to a remote monastery in the mountains of Thailand — Nexus is a thrill ride through a future on the brink of explosion.
MP3 Nexus buy cheap on Audible. Paperback book Nexus by Ramez Naam read iOS. MOBI ebook Nexus Ramez Naam download on Barnes & Noble. FB2 Nexus for iPad. PDF book Nexus buy on reader.