2020年11月7日 8:41 AM #5183Ann Henkelゲスト
by Kathryn Erskine
- Format: hardcover, 235 pages
- Publisher: Philomel Books
- Awards: National Book Award for Young People’s Literature (2010), Dorothy Canfield Fisher Children’s Book Award Nominee (2012), Charlie May Simon Children’s Book Award Nominee (2013), Iowa Children’s Choice Award Nominee (2013), Georgia Book Award Nominee (2010)
- Release date: April 15, 2010
- Genres: fiction, contemporary, childrens, family, death, juvenile, disability
- Language: english
- Author: Kathryn Erskine
- ISBN: 9780399252648 (0399252649)
About The Book
In Caitlin’s world, everything is black or white. Things are good or bad. Anything in between is confusing. That’s the stuff Caitlin’s older brother, Devon, has always explained. But now Devon’s dead and Dad is no help at all. Caitlin wants to get over it, but as an eleven-year-old girl with Asperger’s, she doesn’t know how. When she reads the definition of closure, she realizes that is what she needs. In her search for it, Caitlin discovers that not everything is black and white — the world is full of colors — messy and beautiful.Kathryn Erskine has written a must-read gem, one of the most moving novels of the year.
FB2 Mockingbird buy cheap. Online ebook Mockingbird by Kathryn Erskine download reader on Audible. FictionBook book Mockingbird on Book Depository.
Paperback Mockingbird Kathryn Erskine read for iPhone. MOBI book Mockingbird by Kathryn Erskine on Kindle on Booktopia. Hardcover ebook Mockingbird download.
EPUB Mockingbird buy on Barnes & Noble. TXT ebook Mockingbird Kathryn Erskine read online on PC. MP3 book Mockingbird buy cheap.