Dance with Me – audiobook download – 9780763622466

島原半島無人販売所NAVIとは・・・ フォーラム test Dance with Me – audiobook download – 9780763622466

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #6871 返信
    Tressie Oliphant
    ゲスト

Dance with Me
    by Charles R. Smith Jr., Noah Z. Jones

Dance with Me · Click Here

• Publisher: Candlewick Press
    • Genres: storytime, childrens, cultural
    • ISBN: 9780763622466 (076362246X)
    • Awards: Charlotte Zolotow Award Nominee for Highly Commended Title (2009)
    • Author: Charles R. Smith Jr., Noah Z. Jones
    • Language: english
    • Format: hardcover, 24 pages
    • Release date: September 9, 2008

About The Book

Young readers will find their groove with a spirited tale sure to tickle their toes and have them slapping their knees to the beat.

Two kids bopping down the street get the whole town moving in a lively tale for emerging readers. Noah Z. Jones’s bright, energetic illustrations tell a parallel story, while Charles R. Smith Jr.’s rhythmic, rhyming text is guaranteed to get children shake, shake, shaking.

Hardcover Dance with Me for iPad on IndieBound. TXT book Dance with Me Charles R. Smith Jr. download. Online ebook Dance with Me read online. Hardback Dance with Me by Charles R. Smith Jr. buy iOS on Amazon.

Paperback book Dance with Me Charles R. Smith Jr. buy cheap on iPhone. MP3 ebook Dance with Me on Kobo. MOBI book Dance with Me download on Walmart. FictionBook ebook Dance with Me by Charles R. Smith Jr. read Mac.

EPUB Dance with Me Charles R. Smith Jr. for PocketBook. FB2 ebook Dance with Me buy cheap on Books-a-Million. PDF book Dance with Me download on Dymocks. Paperback Dance with Me by Charles R. Smith Jr. read on PC.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Dance with Me – audiobook download – 9780763622466
あなたの情報: