2020年11月5日 8:33 PM #4843Efren Oldhamゲスト
by Sherwood Anderson
- ISBN: 9780192839770 (0192839772)
- Language: english
- Author: Sherwood Anderson
- Format: paperback, 240 pages
- Awards: Premi Llibreter de narrativa (2009)
- Publisher: Oxford University Press, USA
- Genres: fiction, classics, literature, american, novels, school, americana
- Release date: November 11, 1999
- Characters: Elizabeth Willard, Doctor Parcival, Louise Trunnion, Jesse Bentley, Louise Bentley
About The Book
Winesburg, Ohio depicts the strange, secret lives of the inhabitants of a small town. In “Hands,” Wing Biddlebaum tries to hide the tale of his banishment from a Pennsylvania town, a tale represented by his hands. In “Adventure,” lonely Alice Hindman impulsively walks naked into the night rain. Threaded through the stories is the viewpoint of George Willard, the young newspaper reporter who, like his creator, stands witness to the dark and despairing dealings of a community of isolated people.
TXT ebook Winesburg, Ohio Kindle on Amazon. Hardcover book Winesburg, Ohio by Sherwood Anderson buy. FictionBook Winesburg, Ohio download on Audible.
Paperback ebook Winesburg, Ohio Sherwood Anderson read on iOS. Online Winesburg, Ohio download. PDF book Winesburg, Ohio by Sherwood Anderson buy cheap for iPhone on Book Depository.