(Audiobook) Sing Them Over Again to Me by Mark A. Noll

島原半島無人販売所NAVIとは・・・ フォーラム test (Audiobook) Sing Them Over Again to Me by Mark A. Noll

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #10189 返信
    Efren Dietz
    ゲスト

Sing Them Over Again to Me
    Hymns and Hymnbooks in America

(Religion and American Culture)
    by Mark A. Noll, Mary Louise VanDyke, Candy Gunther Brown, John R. Tyson, Mary G. De Jong, Dennis C. Dickerson, Susan VanZanten Gallagher, Bruce D. Hindmarsh, Samuel J. Rogal, Heather D. Curtis

🔍 Sing Them Over Again to Me • Read More 🔍

• Release date: April 28, 2006
    • Author: Mark A. Noll, Mary Louise VanDyke, Candy Gunther Brown, John R. Tyson, Mary G. De Jong, Dennis C. Dickerson, Susan VanZanten Gallagher, Bruce D. Hindmarsh, Samuel J. Rogal, Heather D. Curtis
    • Publisher: University Alabama Press
    • Language: english
    • Format: paperback, 376 pages
    • Series: Religion and American Culture
    • ISBN: 9780817352929 (0817352929)

About The Book

Hymns and hymnbooks as American historical and cultural icons.

This work is a study of the importance of Protestant hymns in defining America and American religion. It explores the underappreciated influence of hymns in shaping many spheres of personal and corporate life as well as the value of hymns for studying religious life. Distinguishing features of this volume are studies of the most popular hymns (“Amazing Grace,” “O, For a Thousand Tongues to Sing,” “All Hail the Power of Jesus’ Name”), with attention to the ability of such hymns to reveal, as they are altered and adapted, shifts in American popular religion. The book also focuses attention on the role hymns play in changing attitudes about race, class, gender, economic life, politics, and society.

Hardback ebook Sing Them Over Again to Me by Mark A. Noll buy cheap on Audible. TXT Sing Them Over Again to Me read Mac. Hardcover book Sing Them Over Again to Me Mark A. Noll on IndieBound. PDF book Sing Them Over Again to Me download on PC.

Paperback Sing Them Over Again to Me Mark A. Noll download on Barnes & Noble. FictionBook ebook Sing Them Over Again to Me read online for iPad. MP3 book Sing Them Over Again to Me by Mark A. Noll buy. FB2 Sing Them Over Again to Me for PocketBook on Amazon.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (Audiobook) Sing Them Over Again to Me by Mark A. Noll
あなたの情報: