2020年11月14日 5:12 AM #6782Elizabeth Smithゲスト
Seeing the Form
(The Glory of the Lord: A Theological Aesthetics, #1)
by Hans Urs von Balthasar
- Format: hardcover, 691 pages
- Author: Hans Urs von Balthasar
- Genres: theology, religion, philosophy, catholic, christian, christianity
- Language: english
- Release date: June 28, 1982
- Series: The Glory of the Lord: A Theological Aesthetics, #1
- ISBN: 9780898700312 (0898700310)
- Publisher: Ignatius Press
About The Book
The work opens with a critical review of developments in Protestant and Catholic Theology since the Reformation which have led to the steady neglect of aesthetics in Christian theology. From here, von Balthasar turns to the central theme of the volume: the question of theological knowledge. He re-examines the nature of Christian believing (here he quickly draws widely on such theological figures as Anselm, Pascal and Newman) which gives due place to the particular kind of ‘knowing’ which develops within the personal relationship to the believer to the God mediated through the revelation-form of Jesus Christ
Hardcover Seeing the Form buy PocketBook on Audible. MOBI book Seeing the Form Hans Urs von Balthasar read. Online ebook Seeing the Form by Hans Urs von Balthasar download on iPad.
Hardback book Seeing the Form on Kobo. FictionBook Seeing the Form by Hans Urs von Balthasar read online for PC on Bookshop. FB2 ebook Seeing the Form buy cheap.