(Audiobook) Rescue Me (Lovett, Texas)

島原半島無人販売所NAVIとは・・・ フォーラム test (Audiobook) Rescue Me (Lovett, Texas)

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #5164 返信
    Christine Thompson
    ゲスト

Rescue Me
    (Lovett, Texas, #2)
    by Rachel Gibson

🔍 Rescue Me — Read More 🔍

• Series: Lovett, Texas, #2
    • Release date: May 29, 2012
    • Places: Lovett, Texas
    • Author: Rachel Gibson
    • Language: english
    • Characters: Sadie Hollowell, Vince Haven
    • Publisher: Avon
    • ISBN: 9780062069122 (0062069128)
    • Format: paperback, 384 pages
    • Genres: romance, contemporary, fiction, adult, humor

About The Book

She’s 33, unmarried, and stuffed into a Bubble Yum pink bridesmaid dress. And the whole town wants to fix her up with anyone with a dental plan…

Who’s going to rescue Sadie Hollowell now? Everyone in Lovett, Texas knows Sadie has always been a ‘notional’ kind of gal. She got a notion to leave town ASAP and never visit her daddy (bless his heart). Now, she’s back and got the notion to invite a good-looking, hard-muscled, total stranger to her cousin’s wedding. Better a stranger than some of the losers she’s dated.

Vince Haven got his muscles the hard way — as a Navy SEAL in Afghanistan. He’s staying in Lovett to visit his crazy aunt — the proprietor of the local Gas N Go. Before he can get the heck back out of the small town, his aunt makes him an offer he can’t refuse. Maybe he’ll stick around Lovett for a while. Maybe he’ll make a ‘go’ of the Gas N Go. Maybe he’ll rescue Sadie out of that pink dress!

PDF ebook Rescue Me Rachel Gibson read online iOS on Dymocks. Online book Rescue Me download. FictionBook Rescue Me by Rachel Gibson on Audible. Hardback book Rescue Me buy for Mac.

Hardcover ebook Rescue Me by Rachel Gibson on reader on Barnes & Noble. MOBI Rescue Me read. MP3 book Rescue Me buy cheap Kindle. TXT Rescue Me Rachel Gibson download on Book Depository.

EPUB ebook Rescue Me download for iPhone. Paperback Rescue Me Rachel Gibson read online on Powells. FB2 book Rescue Me on Android. TXT ebook Rescue Me by Rachel Gibson buy cheap on Walmart.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (Audiobook) Rescue Me (Lovett, Texas)
あなたの情報: