• Author: Tanya Lloyd Kyi
    • Release date: January 7, 2020
    • Format: hardcover, 272 pages
    • Publisher: Puffin Books
    • Genres: contemporary, fiction, art, canada, childrens, technology, school
    • ISBN: 9780735266919 (0735266913)
    • Language: english

About The Book

A Banksy-style protest against cameras in classrooms brings a group of middle-grade students together. For fans of Rebecca Stead, Susin Nielsen and Gordon Korman.

Dominica’s private school is covered in cameras, and someone is hacking into them and posting embarrassing moments for the whole school to see. Like Ana picking her nose. When Dominica quickly changes her shirt from inside out in what she thinks is the privacy of a quiet corner in the library, she’s shocked — and embarrassed — to discover a video has captured this and is currently circulating amongst her schoolmates. So mortifying, especially since over the past three years, they’ve had a half-dozen school talks about social media safety.

Who has access to the school security cameras and why are they doing this? Dominica and her best friends, Holden and Saanvi, are determined to find out, and in the process start an art-based student campaign against cameras in the classroom.

EPUB Me and Banksy PocketBook on Bookshop. FB2 ebook Me and Banksy Tanya Lloyd Kyi read. TXT book Me and Banksy by Tanya Lloyd Kyi download for Kindle.

Paperback Me and Banksy buy cheap on IndieBound. FictionBook book Me and Banksy Tanya Lloyd Kyi read online. PDF ebook Me and Banksy download on iPad on Book Depository.

Hardcover book Me and Banksy by Tanya Lloyd Kyi buy on iPhone. Online ebook Me and Banksy on Walmart. Hardback Me and Banksy Tanya Lloyd Kyi buy reader on Amazon.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (Audiobook) Me and Banksy by Tanya Lloyd Kyi
あなたの情報: