2020年11月5日 10:56 PM #4861Austianna Kellyゲスト
I Am Malala
The Story of the Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban
by Malala Yousafzai, Christina Lamb
- Publisher: Little, Brown and Company
- Places: Lembah Swat
- Characters: Malala Yousafzai
- Language: english
- Genres: biography, memoir, feminism, autobiography, history, politics, education
- Release date: October 8, 2013
- ISBN: 9780316322409 (0316322407)
- Awards: Lincoln Award Nominee (2017), Australian Book Industry Award (ABIA) Nominee for International Book (2014), Goodreads Choice Award for Memoir & Autobiography (2013)
- Format: hardcover, 327 pages
- Author: Malala Yousafzai, Christina Lamb
About The Book
I come from a country that was created at midnight. When I almost died it was just after midday.
When the Taliban took control of the Swat Valley in Pakistan, one girl spoke out. Malala Yousafzai refused to be silenced and fought for her right to an education.
On Tuesday, October 9, 2012, when she was fifteen, she almost paid the ultimate price. She was shot in the head at point-blank range while riding the bus home from school, and few expected her to survive.
Instead, Malala’s miraculous recovery has taken her on an extraordinary journey from a remote valley in northern Pakistan to the halls of the United Nations in New York. At sixteen, she has become a global symbol of peaceful protest and the youngest-ever Nobel Peace Prize laureate.
I Am Malala is the remarkable tale of a family uprooted by global terrorism, of the fight for girls’ education, of a father who, himself a school owner, championed and encouraged his daughter to write and attend school, and of brave parents who have a fierce love for their daughter in a society that prizes sons.
Paperback I Am Malala read online for iPhone. MOBI ebook I Am Malala Malala Yousafzai download on Booktopia. FB2 book I Am Malala on IndieBound.
PDF book I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai buy on Kindle. FictionBook I Am Malala read. Hardcover ebook I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai download PocketBook on Amazon.