(Audiobook) For You, for You I am Trilling These Songs • 9781582435459

島原半島無人販売所NAVIとは・・・ フォーラム test (Audiobook) For You, for You I am Trilling These Songs • 9781582435459

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #6803 返信
    Christine Odom
    ゲスト

For You, for You I am Trilling These Songs
    by Kathleen Rooney

🔰 For You, for You I am Trilling These Songs · Click Here 🔰

• Release date: December 15, 2009
    • Publisher: Counterpoint
    • Author: Kathleen Rooney
    • Language: english
    • Format: paperback, 244 pages
    • ISBN: 9781582435459 (1582435456)
    • Genres: essays, memoir

About The Book

In this collection on life as a twentysomething in the twenty-first century, Kathleen Rooney writes about love and longing, poetry and plagiarism, death and democracy, mountain floods and Midwestern cicadas. With refreshing honesty she brings the reader into the room as she gets a Brazilian wax, into the car as she chauffeurs a U.S. senator, and onto the sidewalk with her as she visits the New York apartments of a vanished poet. The perils of falling in love with an unattainable and of being the unattained love come together here with her farewell to a cousin who’s joining a convent. Striking a perfect perch between reflection and humor, Rooney explores every facet of her life as she struggles to find her place in the world

FictionBook ebook For You, for You I am Trilling These Songs Kathleen Rooney read online PocketBook on Amazon. Online For You, for You I am Trilling These Songs download. FB2 book For You, for You I am Trilling These Songs for Kindle on Dymocks. TXT book For You, for You I am Trilling These Songs by Kathleen Rooney buy.

EPUB For You, for You I am Trilling These Songs download on iOS on Bookshop. MOBI ebook For You, for You I am Trilling These Songs by Kathleen Rooney read. MP3 book For You, for You I am Trilling These Songs Kathleen Rooney buy cheap. Paperback ebook For You, for You I am Trilling These Songs on iPad on IndieBound.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (Audiobook) For You, for You I am Trilling These Songs • 9781582435459
あなたの情報: