• Author: Kat Martin
    • Publisher: Vanguard Press
    • Genres: contemporary, romance, inspirational, fiction
    • ISBN: 9781593156565 (1593156561)
    • Language: english
    • Format: hardcover, 224 pages
    • Release date: April 5, 2011

About The Book

In this charming novel, Kat Martin brings readers back to the town of Dreyerville for another compelling story of love, loss, hope, and second chances…

Years after running away with her boyfriend in her junior year of high school, Marly Hanson returns to Dreyerville at the request of her daughter, Katie, who has recently been treated for brain cancer. Katie has never met her grandmother, Marly’s mother, Winnie. But Marly and Winnie have been estranged for years, and confronting the past for each of them is painful. The homecoming is bittersweet, but revisiting the conflict between them is crucial if Marly and her mother are ever to find the bond they shared before Marly left Dreyerville.

To complicate matters, living next door to Winnie is handsome sheriff and widower Reed Bennett, and his son, Ham, who is close to Katie’s age. Ham and Katie become fast friends, while the parents find their attraction to one another going deeper than mere friendship. But Marly’s time in Dreyerville is limited and risking her heart isn’t something she’s willing to do.

As the days slip past, and though she tries to avoid it, Marly and Reed become more deeply involved. Can she risk loving the handsome sheriff and giving up the future she worked so hard to forge for herself and her daughter? Can she make a life in Dreyerville after what happened all those years ago?

Will Marly finally realize that her true destiny and ultimate happiness lies in coming to terms with her past?

FictionBook book A Song for My Mother download on reader on Audible. FB2 A Song for My Mother by Kat Martin. Paperback ebook A Song for My Mother read Android. Hardcover book A Song for My Mother Kat Martin buy cheap on Amazon. MP3 A Song for My Mother read online on Powells.

TXT ebook A Song for My Mother Kat Martin for iOS. MOBI book A Song for My Mother download on Kobo. EPUB A Song for My Mother by Kat Martin buy for iPad. Hardback ebook A Song for My Mother read iPhone. Online ebook A Song for My Mother by Kat Martin on Walmart.

PDF book A Song for My Mother Kat Martin buy on PocketBook. TXT A Song for My Mother download on Barnes & Noble. EPUB ebook A Song for My Mother Kat Martin read online for PC on Dymocks. FB2 book A Song for My Mother. FictionBook A Song for My Mother by Kat Martin buy cheap.

#23301 返信
    mujin-hanbai
    ゲスト

The Dance of Anger: A Woman’s Guide to Changing the Patterns of Intimate Relationships : Harriet Lerner : 9780060741044

#100237 返信
    max
    ゲスト
    #100238 返信
    max
    ゲスト
    #100240 返信
    max
    ゲスト
    #100241 返信
    max
    ゲスト